WOW, I can not spell!
My Blog

WOW, I can not spell!

I was just reading through some of my old log posts and was really embarrassed about what I saw there.  I REALLY can not spell.  I make way too many grammar and spelling errors and need to make a better effort to fix the situation.

There are many reasons why this happens.  For example I am totally dyslexia and have struggled with it my entire life.  This makes it very difficult for me to read and write with out many errors.  I do use spell check but honestly..... if you spell it TOTALLY wrong, spell check can't even help you.  The English language just makes no sense to me.  It should just be spelled how it sounds and make my life a lot easier.

Another reason for the constant mistakes is that I  am usually writing these post after a very long day of "mothering" our family which is extreamly exhausting, and by the time I finish the post I am falling asleep and only able to keep my eyes open for a quick spell check and pass out til the first kid wakes up.

So, I am truly sorry for the errors and will do my best to stop making so many mistakes.  So far no one has called me out on this and I do appreciate it.  I think we all get the jist of what I am trying to say anyway.  I do hope to find the time to go back and fix any past mistakes but if I am really honest with myself, it might not happen.

Once again, thanks for your patients.

7 Comments to WOW, I can not spell!:

Comments RSS
JustMommy on Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:00 PM
Grammar and spelling are for those without such a heartfelt message. You're pouring your heart out here - and your message comes across. Keep your head up. Your grammar or spelling are small details, and no one here will judge you for them. I come here so that I dont feel alone on my bad days. I enjoy the message. Thank you for sharing.
Reply to comment

win 8 product key on Saturday, June 21, 2014 11:18 PM
buy cheap windows 7 product key , windows 7 professional product key , key for windows multipoint server , how to know if the sql server is genuine , code is upgrade key in windows 7 , 2%drZ&ig

Elizabeth on Friday, April 19, 2013 9:17 PM
I am so very glad that you come here on your bad days cause goodness knows we all have them, and a lot of them. I am glad that the true message is getting across. I only wish I had more time to share so that I could get even more out. This is so therapeutic for me and I am glad that I am at the very least get something down that people enjoy.
Reply to comment

rolex replica uk on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:51 AM
good article! i like it!

Buy Eltroxin on Friday, April 26, 2013 1:41 AM
It's really fun to read your blog. Nice topics and nice information. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Reply to comment

cheap windows 7 ultimate key on Saturday, June 21, 2014 8:15 PM
windows 7 profession key , make windows xp sp3 genuine for ever , visual studio 2012 germany sale , buy windows 7 key , win 7 keys , a6v1(:xC
Reply to comment

wystrojdom.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 9:03 AM
You also needs to search for light source the decor dual-use is actually a big adjustable Definitely when we add services movability for devices
Reply to comment