Leaving my Internet
My Blog

Leaving my Internet

So it's gonna take awhile to catch up since it's been a few weeks .

My husband and I were invited to go to a cabin at Cumberland falls.  They paid for almost everything.  We Really needed together away.

Hunter is having a really hard time at school.  He has decided that he hates school and is gonna be horribly til we keep him home.  Luckily, we have teachers and principals that aren't willing to give up on him.  They are amazing.

So we left town on a Friday, leaving kids with grandma jeffries, at took off.  We were hours away in an amazing cabin with fireplace and full kitchen, and we were gone til Sunday.  I know it doesn't sound like much, but having never left the house over night in 10 years of marriage, it was a big deal.

Hiking, photography and no Internet, it was heaven.  We rented a 2013 ford focus for the trip.  Great time for sure. We even came home to a clean house due to grandmas obsessive cleaning, god love her, she looked beat down when we got back.

Since then i have been going room by room and deep cleaning every room for 2 weeks.  It feels sooo good to have a clean organized home again.  It gets really hard trapping the kids inside when it's cold.  The house seems to always be trashed.

Muchnphotography

6 Comments to Leaving my Internet :

Comments RSS
broadband internet providers on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 4:04 AM
I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time. We need more writers like you.
Reply to comment

buy Pinterest followers on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:47 AM
Well i wish both of you a safe and exciting journey hope u will get the nicest of the holiday enjoyment.Yes leaving internet when gone for outing is the best thing you have done.

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:52 PM
Reply to comment

unleashing respect project on Monday, May 16, 2016 4:00 AM
Compare broadband provider speed, reliability, and customer assistance ratings. Save time and money by comparing one of the most broadband Also read our guides to solve all your existing broadband issues.
Reply to comment

gmod free to play on Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:33 AM
Humankind has continuously broken the Second Commandment. Idolatry can apply to obsessing about any person or thing other than God [it specifically refers to material images made for worship].
Reply to comment

├želik raf on Monday, September 12, 2016 4:11 PM
Hi everyone as an introductory offer we have 20% off our wedding package for all bookings
Reply to comment