Running kicking and screaming from the bus
My Blog

Running kicking and screaming from the bus

So today started out fun. (Sarcasm totally intended). Mason, the oldest, got on the bus just fine.  Ammon ran kicking and screaming from the bus and Hunter just hide, we couldn't find him for 10 min.  Soooo....before school even started I was talking to the principal...again.

We have been having to call her every time this happened over the past month to ask what she would like for us to do.  She and their teachers are awesome and we are trying to work together as a team.  We have figured out that when we drive them to school their behavior is soon much worse.  But we also don't want them to think that when they act like this they are allowed to stay home, which is a reward to them.  We do feel so sorry for the teachers and aids that have to be exposed to such horrible, combative behavior.

So, inevitably, we took them to school, fully expecting the call later in the day to have to come and get them because they hurt too many kids and teachers.

Good times.

14 Comments to Running kicking and screaming from the bus:

Comments RSS
moving labor services on Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:11 AM
The article contains lots of points that very important and educative. I'm very glad to discover this article.

Lisa Resnick on Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:45 AM
I appreciate with above the information which you have provided here. I'm pretty much pleased with your good work.

Rachael Kelly on Saturday, March 16, 2013 7:12 AM
Good news to me, from a long time I am looking for this kind of post and finally I've succeed to collect it here that you provide me. Your information helps me a lot to keep protect my child.

Elizabeth on Saturday, April 06, 2013 2:53 PM
For along time now I really thought I was just talking to myself. For what ever reason, I am just now getting to see these responses. I am so very glad to know that first of all I am not talking to myself, ha ha, but that even for just these 3 I have provided something useful. Having these types of kiddos can be so very challenging. I know this more than anyone. It is so very soothing to be able to sympathize with someone else when you have thought for so long that no one understands. I hope I can continue to provide useful information cause we all know that with all the info out there on the internet, it really is hard to find truly helpful information. Keep it coming ya'll

Minibus rental in DC on Monday, April 15, 2013 4:23 AM

Charter bus from Washington DC on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:03 AM

Party bus hire Dublin on Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:00 AM
Nice read! It seems that you really enjoyed your bus trip. Going through your blog I am memorizing my trip to Ireland with my kids. We hired a bus and it was really an amazing experience to explore the beauty of Ireland by relaxing in the back seat of bus. Traveling with children has always been a fun for me.

Night Club Night vision cameras on Monday, May 27, 2013 3:16 AM

JackWitson on Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:30 AM
Thank you for the efforts you been putting on making your site such an interesting and informative place to browse through. I'll be visiting your site again to gather some more valuable information.

Jennette Bialecki on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:34 PM
To properly accumulate the?

Courtney Eisenzimmer on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:16 PM
who currently have recently?

Aldo Nedd on Friday, November 13, 2015 9:09 AM
It can be, yet sometimes in?

Neal Caffrey on Monday, January 25, 2016 8:18 AM
Decent read! It appears that you truly making the most of your transport trip. Experiencing your web journal I am remembering my trek to Ireland with my children. We procured a transport and it was truly an astonishing background to investigate the excellence of Ireland by unwinding in the rearward sitting arrangement of transport. Going with youngsters has dependably been an a good time for me. Thanks!

Todd Peterson on Sunday, March 06, 2016 3:16 PM
It appears that you are truly making the most of your bus trip. Experiencing your online journal I am retaining my outing to Ireland with my children. We procured a bus and it was truly an astounding knowledge to investigate the magnificence of Ireland by unwinding in the rearward sitting arrangement of bus. Going with youngsters has dependably been an a good time for me. Thank you so much.