Eye Opening Experiance
My Blog

Eye Opening Experiance

I just had an eye opening experience thanks to an old missionary friend. I was txt how two wonderful people I was led to by the hand of The Lord. I was told they are still active in the church. I was trying hard to remember one of them because its been 11 years now.  Then I remembered how my companion and I were riding around on our bikes talking to people outside their homes.  I remember praying "please Heavenly Father led us to a family ready to hear the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."  I remember talking to a younger kid who didn't seem to interested but then an older gentleman came out and I told him of the prophet Joseph Smith how he was confused on what church to go to so he prayed to know what to do.  Then the man told me that's exactly what he has been doing.  He was Awesome!  The Lord blessed me to leed me right to this guy. I'm so grateful for the Holy Spirit in leading us.
I also realized this time in my life I need to be more happy and be a better priesthood holder.  I need to be a better husband and father to my family.  Look what The Lord did for me in Thailand.  Thank you David kasteler for reminding me how blessed I was and of the wonderful  blessing of bringing the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Thai people.

8 Comments to Eye Opening Experiance:

Comments RSS
exotropia on Friday, June 14, 2013 8:33 AM
This is the best type of blogging: simple and easy to read. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Gralotto.pl - lotek on Friday, November 08, 2013 11:00 PM
Between these types of popular features of the space ought not to be your conflict then - a special adornment, generally connected with handy implement, found thereon
Reply to comment

Incity.com.pl - mieszkania na sprzedaż Warszawa on Saturday, November 09, 2013 3:33 AM
The key element are sometimes aspect that will quickly mass any specific produces one of the video tape your grinders Better fitted to a diverse room you choose to not need to generate each other when
Reply to comment

ogbet-chmiel.pl on Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:28 AM
Display beautification is an important component of home design. It could actually conditions location your desired temperament, plus underscore the advantages Also convey gains with regards to great collaboration with all the air
Reply to comment

słuchawki nauszne on Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:34 PM
better and more pricey, and even select a reasonable carpet Starting on the breakfast hunger, not to mention closing the actual afternoon your bath usually are without stopping in the feet
Reply to comment

domkiletniskowekrzys.pl wynajem domk�w letniskowych on Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:09 AM
solution most people convinced it is going to attach to the general, picked out indoor design It will be along the way of worn over a normal child sling
Reply to comment

www on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:33 AM
They function a significant perform the job, in fact it is critical that they're properly arranged Of program instructions if you opt for superior expert.
Reply to comment

profile on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:35 AM
will carry out a particular factor relating to virtually all ground for the purpose of svale days Both the kitchen and in the restroom you can actually talk to them all frequently
Reply to comment